Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dreaming Big

I have quite a few friends who are in Bible college. I happy happy they are there but I had never considered going to Bible college myself. Not that getting a theology degree is not important, I just never pictured myself  earning such a degree.

However, God's ways are NOT our ways... :) For the past year, the Lord has put it on my heart to go to Bible college. As the burden for lost souls and the ministry continue to grow in my heart, the desire to attend Bible college also continues to grow.

So, this spring I will be going to Purpose Institute! I am so excited. What makes it even better is that I am going with my Dad. We will be getting our degrees together. :)

I am still in nursing school. Hopefully in two years I will have my BSN, as well as an associates in Theology, something I would have never pictured or planned for myself.

I definitely LOVE God's ideas. They are BIGGER, BETTER, and more fulfilling.

I am just a lump of clay on the Potter's wheel, and He is fashioning me for His great pleasure~

No comments:

Post a Comment